:: Re: [unSYSTEM] can we please harass…
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Noel Maersk
Dátum:
Címzett: System undo crew
Tárgy: Re: [unSYSTEM] can we please harass this man
On Thu, Nov 27, 2014 at 06:10:51PM +0000, Joerg Platzer wrote:

> No, we should not harass this man.
>
> You better get used to this kind of anti cryptocurrency (and probably
> anti cryptoeverything) propaganda. This is only the very beginning of
> what is going to come. They will hammer it into people's heads: crypto
> is illegalillegalillegal kidpornkidpornkidporn terrornazidrugdealer
> money.

This article by Rick Falkvinge (Swedish Pirate Party) kind of elaborates
on what you wrote:

http://torrentfreak.com/copyright-monopoly-wars-repeat-much-worse-141116/

I don't think I care what the journalist said, though. I don't read
their magazine, I don't know what it's about, it doesn't show up on my
search results, it's basically irrelevant. And for every fool yelling
what he's doing, there's a hundred humbler ones who don't.

I'll grab my pick back up now, and keep digging.