:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Anyone creating ince…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Juan S. Galt
A: System undo crew
Assumpte: Re: [unSYSTEM] Anyone creating incentivized mesh in their hood?
Or a basic, pay for how much data you are sending and receiving and how far
its travelling. Though I know I'm simplifying the problem, very curious to
see how these two technologies merge.

[image: photo]
*Juan S. Galt*
Bitcoin 2.0 correspondent & Advisor
m:6478648526 | e:juans.galt@???
<http://ca.linkedin.com/pub/juan-s-galt/37/579/226/>
<http://twitter.com/juansgalt>
C4 Certified Bitcoin Professoinal <ttps://cryptoconsortium.org/>
Get a signature like this:
<http://ws-stats.appspot.com/r?rdata=eyJydXJsIjogImh0dHA6Ly93d3cud2lzZXN0YW1wLmNvbS8/dXRtX3NvdXJjZT1leHRlbnNpb24mdXRtX21lZGl1bT1lbWFpbCZ1dG1fY2FtcGFpZ249cHJvbW9fNDUiLCAiZSI6ICJwcm9tb180NV9jbGljayJ9>
Click
here!