:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Looks like I need to…
Góra strony
Autor: odinn
Dla: unsystem
Temat: Re: [unSYSTEM] Looks like I need to get a vpn.
cryptostorm (https://cryptostorm.is/ ~ see also seppukupledge.org)
takes bitcoin (BTC - not an anonymous coin) and may soon be accepting
BCN (anonymous in the sense of cryptonote - ring signature) as well.

they have an experimental free version and a much more tested version
of their service which you pay for.

Dave Hollis:
> http://www.smh.com.au/digital-life/digital-life-news/online-piracy-websites-set-to-be-blocked-sources-20141117-11o8pz.html
>
> Anyone know a good one that takes bitcoin?
>
> I am wondering if blockchain tech could be used to embed torrent
> links in and made into a searchable database to mess with these
> scumbags heads. Pirate Coin? It should be possible as a side chain
> using zerocoin for anonymity?

yes, it's possible. it's possible right now, for example, to use
Turing complete Ethereum code or code you've developed in whatever
project you may have completed and run it on bitcoin using
Counterparty. You could do that with zerocoin, for example, but then
again, you'd be losing anonymity due to the use of bitcoin and
Counterparty, and zerocoin is a bit heavy besides. Sidechain? Maybe
so. But I take a wait and see approach, for it won't be long until
zerocash is initially released.