:: [unSYSTEM] ADMIN: Please join the l…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: eden
À: unsystem
Anciens-sujets: [unSYSTEM] Silk Road 2 Seized
Sujet: [unSYSTEM] ADMIN: Please join the list to post; don't send large attachments; etc.
Hello all,

    I am one of the moderators. I've been rejecting legitimate messages
for a number of reasons. (Spam messages are just discarded.) But, some
people repeat their mistakes. So, please note the following cause your
email to be sent to admins for WORK by us and we'd rather not do your
laundry.

- Please join the list to post. I know we all have multiple identities
and it gets confusing which one you used to join this list. So, if your
message is rejected because you are not a member, please join with THAT
address so you can just send right on through.

- Please don't send attachments larger than 300k. The system will reject
it and the admins just have to deal with it. In fact, in my opinion, you
should put your attachment up on a "pad" somewhere and just send the
link. Personally i find huge presentations just a waste of my bandwidth
most of the time.

    Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

--
eden