:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Urbit: a personal cl…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Mike Gogulski
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: System undo crew
Aihe: Re: [unSYSTEM] Urbit: a personal cloud computer
The Urbit project is interesting. So much so that I bought a "carrier"
in the ecosystem late last year... basically a land claim to 1/256 of
the total address space:
https://github.com/urbit/urbit/blob/83228289a4fe2d665f31497e4d4aefc38bfd0f89/urb/zod/arvo/ames.hoon#L195
I see now that this puts me in the company of Tim Draper.

Mencius Moldbug aka Curtis Yarvin is rather less "rocking", however.
He's one of the main exponents of a political perspective called the
neoreactionary movement
(http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Neoreactionary_movement). For a bit more
flavor of what that's about, one of the blogs in that headspace is
entitled "Return of Kings". Bleh.