:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Anyone creating ince…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: odinn
A: unsystem
Asunto: Re: [unSYSTEM] Anyone creating incentivized mesh in their hood?
Hey, Cameron, et. al.,

This is a project I'm working on (it's my baby basically):

http://abis.io

Has to do with micropayments, microdonors, etc.

Very conceptual and early stage, but I have high hopes for the near
future.

Feel free to check it out, contact me via e-mail or the contact method
shown on the ABIS page.

Cheers,

- -o

Cameron Gray: