著者: Cameron Gray
To: System undo crew
題目: Re: [unSYSTEM] Anyone creating incentivized mesh in their hood?
Thanks everyone I forwarded the suggestions onto our dev. We're creating
software for flashing any household router so they can join the mesh, but
first we're setting up a point to point superlayer. We should be done very
soon, then will make a website so others can contribute. Everyone is
incentivized to join not because they'll be making big bucks by selling
their internet but because it would make internet a lot cheaper for
everyone.