著者: Matthew Holt
To: System undo crew
題目: Re: [unSYSTEM] Anyone creating incentivized mesh in their hood?
IEEE 802.11ah <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IEEE_802.11ah> WiFi chips
should start coming out next year which should have much longer range than
current WiFi standards. While the standard should be finalised by 2016.
This standard could work really well for mesh networks as it uses 900MHz
which is a longer wavelength than current 2500Mhz WiFi. With a well
placed external antenna you could get full duplex to other 802.11ah devices
over potentially up to ten to twenty miles.