:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Anyone creating ince…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Amir Taaki
A: unsystem
Assumpte: Re: [unSYSTEM] Anyone creating incentivized mesh in their hood?
wow that is so cool. get it to do merchant-client updateable
transactions (payment channels) so you can pay per kb with your satoshis.

if you have an increment of say 1000 satoshis, then when you start one
guy has to offer the kb, or the customer has to offer 1000 satoshis
first. but if there is 1000 satoshis put in collateral then it keeps
both parties honest (if customer cheats, they lose the 1000 satoshis, if
they don't offer the kb data then you just don't pay but you lose the
1000 satoshi collateral).