:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Encrypted Messaging …
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Matthew Holt
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] Encrypted Messaging Software
To be honest if you're lazy and like mobile devices then check out Telegram
<https://telegram.org/>. Just make sure you have a screen lock and have
settings>Security>and encrypted your device. Telegram is 100% opensource
AFAIK and they have an ongoing $100,000.00 bounty going for anyone who can
show proof that their encryption can be broken. It works just like
WattsApp just very secure. Although like I said make sure you have a
screen lock and your device is encrypted. Textsecure
<https://whispersystems.org/> looks pretty useful secure SMS app. You can
set it to delete every or select SMS threads after N number of texts in the
thread. It will also auto enable secure opensource SMS encryption by
default when you SMS another of the apps users. Other than that either
Chatsecure <https://chatsecure.org/> or Pidgin with the OTR plugin with a
random Jabber XMPP account set up over Tor. nd only ever used over
Tor/Orbot.

Overall I'd say Telegram is the easiest to use if you're already used to
WhatsApp.