:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Encrypted Messaging …
Top Pagina
Auteur: epsylon
Aan: judoman589
CC: System undo crew
Onderwerp: Re: [unSYSTEM] Encrypted Messaging Software
On 06/11/14 05:54, Tim Patrick wrote:
> I heard Telegram is pretty good: https://telegram.org/. Also, they're
> holding a contest with the reward of 300k if anyone can crack their
> encryption. thought I'd share that.

Owner of Telegram is the 'Russian Zuckerberg'. He manage a popular
Facebook on the country. I don't think that is a good idea to trust that
kind of commercial encryption implementations. Mainly, because they love
to make business with goverments.

I think, that this question of Amir is not complete. Why you need to use
encryption?.

You can 'spoof' yourself without use it, which is more secure. Remember
that, "if you use encryption, is because you have something to hide".
Nowadays is really easy using datamining to search encryption patterns.
So, maybe they cannot knows what are you chatting, but they can be quiet
waiting an error. Best is "not be who you are".

Another solutions, depends of what do you want to do exactly. For
example, for a local transmission with people arround you, you can use
inaudible sounds, which is really secure against common MiTM attacks.

https://github.com/Katee/quietnet