:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Encrypted Messaging …
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: eden
To: unsystem
Betreff: Re: [unSYSTEM] Encrypted Messaging Software
Tim Patrick wrote:
> I heard Telegram is pretty good: https://telegram.org/.

    Just another little report of my experience: This is very slick
looking and "free forever" with "cloud storage" of all messages. Hmmm...
how will they do that? So, i wanted to install it on my MacBook. You get
it from the Apple App store!?! So Apple has my ID as installing this!
Then i fire it up and the first thing it asks for is my telephone
number!?! If i wanted it on my phone i'd install it there. I don't want
to connect my telephone number with my laptop. That's it... can't go
forward.

    There's something wrong with this picture, in my not so enlightened
opinion.

--
eden