:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Encrypted Messaging …
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Amir Taaki
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: unsystem
Aihe: Re: [unSYSTEM] Encrypted Messaging Software
Well there's BitMessage, but the technology is unproven and needs
drastic improvements. It's inherently unscalable.

Cryptocat is cool, but to deploy your own server is complicated. Also it
relies on a shared secret whereas I want something for persistant
communications with contacts.

Don't get me started on Jabber/OTR. That is equally difficult to PGP to
setup.