:: [unSYSTEM] HyprsomethingBiometricCu…
Página Inicial
Autor: odinn
Para: System undo crew
Assunto: [unSYSTEM] HyprsomethingBiometricCurrency! Because everyone wants to associate their fingerprints, retinal scans, and DNA profile with all their expenditures!
Note the strong sarcasm in the title of this message.

The following project is exactly the sort of thing that I think we
will be fighting more and more as time goes on:
http://blog.hyprkey.com/post/101789244978/hyprkey-to-demo-fraud-smashing-mobile-payments

"Give us your fingerprints, your eye scans, your DNA! Who needs that
'privacy' thing anyway! Oh by the way, invest in our crappy product!"

I suggest as a response to such projects, a good method of response or
resistance is circumvention of their identity systems by presentation
of logical, anonymous alternatives, which is why I'm dedicating time
and energy to framing and presenting alternatives (BitName, IDMAS as
examples of alternative frameworks that can be developed to support
anonymity).

- -o

- --
http://abis.io ~
"a protocol concept to enable decentralization
and expansion of a giving economy, and a new social good"
https://keybase.io/odinn