:: Re: [unSYSTEM] My interview with Vi…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Caleb James DeLisle
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: System undo crew
Aihe: Re: [unSYSTEM] My interview with Vinay Gupta
``If these libertarians would be good enough to grow the hell up and become anarchists like normal people, then perhaps they would start to get serious about controlling centralized authorities rather than fantasizing that they will cease to exist.''

There are occasions when I feel like my mind is tuned in on some mystical
subspace thought-sharing-channel and right now would be one of them.

I suppose it's also a decent time to announce that on the 15th, I'll be
speaking on exactly that:

https://github.com/squatconf/talks/blob/master/confirmed/united_as_one_divided_by_zero.md

Also (in case you missed the mail) genjix and substack will also be speaking.