:: Re: [unSYSTEM] My interview with Vi…
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Tim Patrick
To: System undo crew
Betreff: Re: [unSYSTEM] My interview with Vinay Gupta
This was a fantastic read, truly. I had heard of Vinay Gupta before but
never knew he was this smart. He really knows what he is talking about, and
makes a lot of sense.

I especially like when he said "*If Bitcoin is gonna drift into Wall
Street, let’s teach them some of our bad habits. Let us make them like us,
rather than us becoming like them." *

On Wed, Nov 5, 2014 at 11:36 AM, Aaron van Wirdum <aaronbitcoining@???