著者: Jason King
To: System undo crew
新しいトピック: Re: [unSYSTEM] INTRODUCING NEALS: THE MOVIE
題目: [unSYSTEM] INTRODUCING NEALS: THE MOVIE
Hey everyone,

So, for the past year I've been helping my good friend Bryce Case, aka YT
Cracker work on a not-so-dystopian, hacker, "hiphopera". It's called
INTRODUCING NEALS and it's not just an album, we're making it into a
feature length animated film.

The subject matter is highly relevant to a lot of what is discussed in here
daily. Government corruption, corporate greed, and the surveillance state.
And the soundtrack is really awesome.

Anyway, we just launched on indiegogo. you can get to the campaign directly
by going to introducingneals.com

Or if you prefer, the intro animated video can be watched here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCyFdGOdiUw

Thanks everyone.

Jason