:: Re: [unSYSTEM] *BIGGER than Bitcoin…
Góra strony
Autor: odinn
Dla: unsystem
Temat: Re: [unSYSTEM] *BIGGER than Bitcoin . . . but safer and legal!* (you can't make this shit up)
Well, if it relies on legality, it is easier and more effective to
either ban or just totally co-opt it, whatever it is.

If it is NXT, I think there are some serious privacy issues for it,
completely independent of the issue of whether or not they are going
the "legal" route with it, as I have mentioned before, the hybrid of
NXT with zerocoin is actually rather privacy-invasive and probably not
worth working on.

(though I do see the value in incorporating decentralized market,
escrow, etc. kind of features (or making that an extension or plugin)
to new or developing payment systems... imagine openbazaar interfacing
with anything, which is already close to being totally possible)

Anyway:

Legalcoin is shitcoin.

Permissionless and anonymous releases of code are far more inspiring.

(just my two zerosatoshis)

- -o