:: Re: [unSYSTEM] *BIGGER than Bitcoin…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Brian Hoffman
A: System undo crew
Assumpte: Re: [unSYSTEM] *BIGGER than Bitcoin . . . but safer and legal!* (you can't make this shit up)
I'm sold. Bigger than Bitcoin? How can this be? I can be the CEO of Bitcoin Part Deux?

$15 million dollar evaluation...so seed round of like $1.5M?

Wow that's tons of runway for a trip to the moon!