:: Re: [Bricolabs] developers and weav…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Felipe Fonseca
Aan: Bricolabs
Onderwerp: Re: [Bricolabs] developers and weavers: thoughts on project funding, sustainability, public rating and the CHEST #2 desaster
Ei Ruiz,

I'd rather improve it a bit, that 3-day sprint was fun but I don't even
remember its final version ;D

Hey all... typing from Doha, where I'm a resident at a University for
two weeks trying to articulate 'gambiarra studies' pointing towards the
idea of 'repair culture' that James may not remember having inspired me
to think of.

Anyone there in Dubai for ISEA? Desert connection up and running?

efe