:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Chuck Schumer: More …
Góra strony
Autor: Sam Patterson
Dla: System undo crew
Temat: Re: [unSYSTEM] Chuck Schumer: More funding to fight the "dark markets"
Ironically, it was Schumer leading the fight to cut the head off the
hydra the first time around. Now he says,

    /“[T]he Silk Road was shut down by the [FBI] in 2013, and I am
    pleased that DOJ is currently prosecuting its operator and holding
    him accountable. ‎Regrettably, however, new sites have recently
    sprung up in Silk Road’s place.”/

Regrettably? How about predictably, or inevitably? Schumer is the
epitome of the old system, a single mind trying to force the world to
conform to his ideal by using the media to control minds and legislative
power to control bodies. I'm so excited to be living in a time where we
can laugh at their tactics instead of be afraid.

Go ahead and put out another press release "Senator," we'll just be over
here making you obsolete.