:: [unSYSTEM] Chuck Schumer: More fund…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Tim Patrick
A: System undo crew
Assumpte: [unSYSTEM] Chuck Schumer: More funding to fight the "dark markets"
Anyone remember this guy from a couple years ago when he said we needed to
shut down the silk road? I think Amir talked about that in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl2GDcNL6ak

So now he is saying more of our tax dollars should go to fighting dark
markets because he thinks that people being able to buy drugs without the
violence usually involved is a bad thing.

it's the ultimate scam: use the working class mans money to prevent him
from buying drugs without the threat of violence.