:: Re: [unSYSTEM] "Bitcoin is (or will…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Washington Sanchez
A: System undo crew
Assumpte: Re: [unSYSTEM] "Bitcoin is (or will not be) NOT cheaper than Credits Cards? Let's have discussion."
Wouldn’t the fee go down if the block size is increased though? You would
have an easier time being accepted into a block. Or are you saying the
aggregate amount would be greater?

Yeah sorry I should have clarified it. The aggregate quantity of fees go up
with an increased block size, as a function of a greater number of
transactions per block. The value of each fee will be influenced by the
marginal cost of mining, the number of transactions per block, and the
increasing value of bitcoin over time (deflationary effect again). I think
the overall trend will be more transactions, lower individual fees and a
higher aggregate fee reward.

Side note: I nearly send this email saying 'lower individuals feels'
instead of 'fees'