Til: unsystem, enric
Emne: Re: [unSYSTEM] A political evaluation of Bitcoin by M. Bauwens
Enric,

My initial contribution to Fair.coop was to make a kind of "8000
metre-high view" of how I felt terms could be considered or
reconsidered very generally so as to indicate how these terms might be
considered within the project itself.
Link to my initial contribution (a bit over three weeks ago) is under
the username ABISprotocol, commenting at
https://fair.coop/members/Alwarja/activity/2292/#acomment-2443

I feel a bit more prepared now to make a more technical
contribution, having gotten through the formative linguistic intro,
and I am curious if the more technical contributions are recorded
somehow in the context of faircoin, e.g., hashed into the system
itself in a fashion similar to keybase so as to maintain a
decentralized record - such as is described at
https://keybase.io/docs/server_security/merkle_root_in_bitcoin_blockchain
or perhaps similar to the proof of existence using bitcoin --
http://www.proofofexistence.com/about - or something similar to
Unsystem/PayPub https://github.com/unsystem/paypub - I sense these
would be good to explore so as to make decentralized "markers" within
Faircoin itself, of certain ideas or contributions as time goes on, so
as to describe or document the evolution of thought using the coin
itself. But that is just one idea, let me know of your thoughts about it.

Having thoroughly gone through https://fair.coop/ways-to-participate/
and explored this through my initial contribution of ideas, I have
also thought of minting, but first would like to contribute in github at
https://github.com/FairCoinTeam/libfaircoin and also at
https://github.com/FairCoinTeam/faircoin-wallet

I have been formulating some ideas for that which I will soon present
as either issues or as pull request directly. I look forward to your
thoughts.

- -Odinn