著者: odinn
To: unsystem
題目: Re: [unSYSTEM] wealth redistribution and the rule of law
Caleb,

I don't want to waste energy typing in my own words here what someone
else has written in a way that I think would enhance understanding of
this subject in a better way than if I were to comment further on it.

With that said, I think you really need to read (and carefully
re-read) the following article, which I submit may well enhance your
understanding of this matter substantially:
http://c4ss.org/content/32570

Cheers,

- -Odinn