:: [unSYSTEM] Fwd: Bitnation Details
Página Inicial
Autor: Caleb James DeLisle
Para: System undo crew
Assunto: [unSYSTEM] Fwd: Bitnation Details
Got some (vague) details about the project.
Looks like this means they don't have any coordination systems
yet (irc, bugtracker, wiki).

This has the organizational appearance of the typical:
"I gotta idea, lets crowdfund it and then we'll figure out if it's feasible!"
so the only remaining way to analyze it is by googling each of the members
to see if they've successfully run similar projects in the past.

For me, it's a bit more closed-cluture than my ideal but we'll see how it
pans out.

Pedantic note: He removed my mail from the reply so I re-pasted it below.