:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Geolibertarians and …
Góra strony
Autor: Chris Pacia
Dla: System undo crew
Temat: Re: [unSYSTEM] Geolibertarians and Land Value Tax to replace all other forms of unjust taxation

>> "They say that private property is derived from an individual's right to

the fruits of their labor. Since land was not created by anyone's labor, it
cannot be rightfully owned."

All property is derived from land in this sense. Indeed that's how
economists use the term 'land'.

Keep in mind nothing was ever "created" it was merely transformed. We take
land (natural resources) and transform it into goods for our consumption.

If you want to say anything that you did not create must be owned by the
collection you are including every last thing on planet earth since nothing
was ever "created", only transformed.

This philosophy more or less breaks down into garden variety collectivism.