:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Geolibertarians and …
Top Pagina
Auteur: Kyle Torpey
Aan: unsystem
Onderwerp: Re: [unSYSTEM] Geolibertarians and Land Value Tax to replace all other forms of unjust taxation
Tried to write a basic outline for a new startup country a year or two
ago as a thought experiment. This ended up being the only "tax"
involved. Didn't know this was a real thing. I'll have to find the old
doc, but I think a yearly auction for the land tax attached to each
piece of land was involved. It's actually quite similar to how a
decentralized DNS should work.

Not sure if there could be an issue with creating a "higher class" of
landowners vs everyone else, but it seems to be the best way to handle
land ownership.

Josh's points on local ostracization are important when it comes to
dealing with people who break consensus. Although, I don't think it
would be incorrect to say that being on someone's else's land without
their permission is breaking the NAP.

- -@kyletorpey <http://twitter.com/kyletorpey>