:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Regulation panel at …
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Josh Walker
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] Regulation panel at inside Bitcoin
I watch them closely, zero in particular -- ring sigs are understood but
ehhh -- but there is something to be said about a pseudonymous system. It
would be preferable if it were more anonymous by default, and
de-anonymizing to prove something be what takes a little effort, vs.
Bitcoin where it takes considerable effort to remain anonymous.

With zero-knowledge proofs, I think we can push as anonymous as we like,
though -- unless a cryptosystem is used such that even a ZKP cannot be
performed, which I'm not sure is possible, but who knows. (And if it
exists, I hope it will be called SchrödingerCoin, rimshot, lol.)