:: [unSYSTEM] Regulation panel at insi…
Góra strony
Autor: Julia Tourianski
Dla: System undo crew
Temat: [unSYSTEM] Regulation panel at inside Bitcoin
First I was censored
Then it got too awkward for him, so he let me speak. This is the worst type of thinking we can encounter.

"We live in the real world, you can't change reality"
"When I was 20 sure I thought I could fight the government, but you have to be pragmatic"
"I'm gonna quote Shakespeare, you can smile and smile but be a villain, well you can whine and whine but the reality is there needs to be regulation"
"Regulation is inevitable, it had value, it's there for a reason. Everything is regulated, it's valid"
"Compliance is a necessary evil"
- Juan Llanos

Me response

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=785756038149327