:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Pew Pew Pew
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Caleb James DeLisle
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] Pew Pew Pew
Not the cheapest attack.

If the NSA cares whose making guns, they'll just ask the post office
who's ordering the bolt and barrel.

Makers of the bolt and barrel will (if not already) start patterning
their pieces uniquely so a bullet or cartage can be traced to the
barrel and bolt which was used. Individual bullets will probably
become traceable too, but it doesn't matter.

When we can print physical objects; borders, customs and prohibitions
become exercises in absurdity... but so does physical property <3

Anyone going to the c3 ?