:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Falkvinge: I don't w…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Paul Buitink
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: unsystem
Aihe: Re: [unSYSTEM] Falkvinge: I don't want to stand here in 20 years, saying Bitcoin was once legal
No worries Amir. You must be busy as hell. In fact, I'm listening to you
on Max Keiser's show as we speak. Keep up the good work and pencil April
25th already in your agenda for my next conference in Holland :)

Btw with regards to the situation in Ecuador (where I live) and in
general approaching politicians? I met with the Central Bank once in
Feb, but they don't want to speak to me again regarding
crypto-currencies and their new doomed to fail national currency. They
blew off last week's meeting (too busy blah blah....) I also spoke with
people of the assembly twice, and also that didn't lead to anything.
They're using low level officials here to pretend democracy but in the
end it's Correa deciding everything.

--
Paul Buitink
paulbuitink@???