:: Re: [unSYSTEM] arrogance of this li…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Troy Benjegerdes
Aan: System undo crew
Oude Onderwerpen: Re: [unSYSTEM] arrogance of this bitch
Nieuwe Onderwerpen: Re: [unSYSTEM] arrogance of those who say I don't want to be too dramatic or anything
Onderwerp: Re: [unSYSTEM] arrogance of this list
I don't mean to be too dramatic or anything, but the unsystem may
be entirely unable to perform it's stated mission if the members
do not un-do some bullshit arrogance and mission creep.

You'll wake up to find the feminine has killed the black dog of
cyberwhatever while you were thumping your chests and dancing
around about how you won the latest battle with the terrible and
evil state.

see http://books.google.com/books?id=Gmn8AgAAQBAJ&pg=PT129&lpg=PT129&dq=changing+planes+the+black+dog&source=bl&ots=xNCjfZocad&sig=DiJInPeUhnZgYpZVbjkpYO_od3Q&hl=en&sa=X&ei=n2UsVPreJ42XyAT1poCYCQ&ved=0CCcQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=changing%20planes%20the%20black%20dog&f=false

Go fricking schedule a damned meeting with the lady and explain
how high-frequency trading is funding ISIS, and the unsystem would
like to offer it's collective knowledge, experience, and energy to
track down who's making anonymous trades on the commodities and
stock exchanges, and buying military weapons with it.

Is this not a shared goal of both the unsystem and FINCEN?

And don't ever call a woman a bitch if you want me to take you
seriously.