:: Re: [unSYSTEM] "U.S. Military Probi…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Odinn Cyberguerrilla
A: System undo crew
Assumpte: Re: [unSYSTEM] "U.S. Military Probing Digital Currencies in Terror Fight" NBC article
Dave et. al.,

Unlikely, but there are some full nodes in Turkey and... Israel.

(pause for screams of TERROR TERROR from the audience)

You can see a map of all REACHABLE (full) nodes here (not the total
network, but hey, it's something)
at:
https://getaddr.bitnodes.io/

You aren't going to see any in Syria in Iraq.

This probably won't show you:
Anyone who is serious about using stealth addresses or mixers and who
constantly uses Tor and bitcoin together -
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Tor

Anyone using Zerocash (because it hasn't been released) or Darkwallet
:-) (for when it is released)

Additional notes:

This has been mentioned before on this list but I'll do it again..
Anyone remember FinCrypto14? BitIodine? All this news of "The
BitTerror" is... well, so much posturing. What they fear is
transparency, as the following paper shows, they've already been hard at
work at tracing all aspects of the very transparent, totally NOT
anonymous bitcoin. Which right now, isn't a choice, and doesn't involve
our consent.... I for one never consented to be surveilled or to have
every transaction identified, taxed to death, and my money sent to
places where it kills people.
http://fc14.ifca.ai/papers/fc14_submission_11.pdf

Up to us to change that and give people the choice.

-Odinn