:: Re: [unSYSTEM] "U.S. Military Probi…
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Troy Benjegerdes
To: System undo crew
Betreff: Re: [unSYSTEM] "U.S. Military Probing Digital Currencies in Terror Fight" NBC article
On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 03:55:28PM +0100, Amir Taaki wrote:
> On 09/29/2014 01:57 PM, Troy Benjegerdes wrote:
> > http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-terror/u-s-military-probing-digital-currencies-terror-fight-n212371
>
> Holy shit, why was I not invited to this event?

We obviously did not spend enough bitcoin on campaign contributions.

Maybe next election cycle?

How do we make a cryptcoin where voting for a third-party candidate is the
proof-of-work? Is that buying votes or free speech.

Troy Benjegerdes                 'da hozer'                  hozer@???
7 elements      earth::water::air::fire::mind::spirit::soul        grid.coop

      Never pick a fight with someone who buys ink by the barrel,
         nor try buy a hacker who makes money by the megahash