:: Re: [unSYSTEM] "U.S. Military Probi…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Troy Benjegerdes
Aan: System undo crew
Onderwerp: Re: [unSYSTEM] "U.S. Military Probing Digital Currencies in Terror Fight" NBC article
The invisible economy is not affraid of new invisible economies,
they can just kinetically co-opt it.

My opinion is the military-capital-industrial complex is terrified
of transparency, and this is what makes bitcoin and it's derivatives
that can be tracked so disruptive.

Of course, if you want to outspend 'the complex', you actually need
people to realize they have a choice in what currency they spend.