:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Government documents…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Amir Taaki
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: unsystem
Aihe: Re: [unSYSTEM] Government documents from anonymous source about Bitcoin in Europe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asTqskU0U5E
jaro take this as an enquiring mind but this doesn't sound very radical.
the democratic institution will never serve man.
the vision of the great grand society is the illusion of democracy.
we are the public.
the british arts council wastes money on an enormous scale. we've all
seen those crappy art projects with big budgets. university is welfare
for overgrown kids. what little we've skimmed off the side for our
projects here and there doesn't mean the system works well at all.