:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Government documents…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Jaromil
Aan: System undo crew
Onderwerp: Re: [unSYSTEM] Government documents from anonymous source about Bitcoin in Europe

I for one do know that in NL there are among the first cops to be well
active chasing Bitcoin based businesses opening on the deep web. they
did plenty of experiments already and they often start by ordering stuff
to see if its really drugs and weapons to be delivered.

But I'm not sure this is really new.

these kinds of gray or black economies have always been chased on all
mediums. what I find interesting is the EU current debate is that stats
are now considering criminal economies as part of the GDP of nations,
which is a pretty realistic take on what really fuels the necrotization
of capitalism.

I'm also pretty much intrigued by the negative interest introduced by
the ECB. Any item saying that cops are chasing drug dealers is somehow
old news to me, blame the age.

ciao