:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Anarchists joining K…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Chris
A: System undo crew
Assumpte: Re: [unSYSTEM] Anarchists joining Kurds against ISIS
I watched this a while back as well and found it quite good, a
documentary called "Guerrilla Girls of the PKK" from Journeyman Pictures:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRsw5s28jxY

Worth looking into for anyone interested in learning more about the PKK.

On 29.09.14 18:42, Amir Taaki wrote:
>>> http://325.nostate.net/?p=12251
>>> https://twitter.com/eatps_/status/515476073992433664
>>
>>> which is interesting because:
>>
>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pkk (2nd paragraph)
>>
>>> and relevant to the discussion about ISIS being an ideological
>>> movement:
>>
>>> http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/aug/24/isis-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-jason-burke

very exciting and interesting times.