:: [unSYSTEM] Coins In the Kingdom #Bi…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Jason King
Aan: System undo crew
Onderwerp: [unSYSTEM] Coins In the Kingdom #BitcoinDisney
Hey guys,

Next weekend, we're having the #BitcoinDisney Coins in the Kingdom party at
Walt Disney World.

CoinsInTheKingdom.com

Even though it's at a resort destination, we went out of our way to make
it accessible to everyone. Tickets are only $60. But If you have a
financial hardship, email me at info@??? and we will see
what we can do.

The point of this conference was just to celebrate everything that we love
about Bitcoin. And to showcase cool things happening in the space.

To that end, if you have something you want to showcase at #BitcoinDisney,
let me know.

Should be a lot of fun. We've got 33 speakers and 19 exhibitors as of right
now. Hope to see some of you there.

Jason King
CoinsInTheKingdom.com