:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Fear, Panic and Cons…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Josh Walker
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] Fear, Panic and Consent
No, and shame on you for not just googling it, choosing instead to unleash
an entire email on us instead. For my revenge, I give you this, and I
unleash it on everyone in the hope that no one feels compelled to clarify
further.

Also no, I don't mean that nearly as grave as it probably reads. No
personality in email. I'm just giving you shit. But seriously, gtfy -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uchronia

It's quite a clever phrase with an uncommon word. If it's a quote or
paraphrase I don't know it.

Julia means, I believe, to imply that we've lost our way en route to
utopia, and instead blundered into such a seemingly nonsensical time period
that it ought rationally be a uchronia, like the future in Harrison
Bergeron, but we all know it is realer than we'd like.