Til: System undo crew
Emne: Re: [unSYSTEM] Fair.Coop Decentralized Autonomous Cooperative
Thanks for posting this it does sound very interesting. The only problem I
have is the project has no social media accounts to follow. While tbh I'll
probably forget about this project otherwise without seeing posts about it
in my feeds. With not being an active member already. It has spurred me
though to buy a few Faircoin.

Matt H