:: Re: [Libbitcoin] Library Update
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: William Swanson
A: Eric Voskuil
Cc: libbitcoin@lists.dyne.org
Asunto: Re: [Libbitcoin] Library Update
While that's a valid concern, I don't think it will be much of a
problem in practice. For the most part, we will break these names with
"::" or "/", as in "bc::client" or "#include <bitcoin/client>". I
can't think of a reason the full library name would show up in C++
code. Still, I will wait to hear from Amir as well.

-William