:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Ecuador Digital Curr…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Josh Walker
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: System undo crew
Aihe: Re: [unSYSTEM] Ecuador Digital Currency
Spam detection software, running on the system "assata2", has
identified this incoming email as possible spam. The original message
similar future email. If you have any questions, see

Content preview: Whew. I can't say I haven't considered this line of thought,
and I remain attentive to new data that may point at it again, but this is
not an Occam's razor-compatible theory, in that there are simpler theories
that explain the observations better. Or, for my more formal-maths colleagues,
I would say that proper inductive inference as described by Solomonoff will
not lead to this series of actions as the most probable cause of events.
[...]

Content analysis details: (6.8 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
 3.6 RCVD_IN_PBL            RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus PBL
                            [50.171.28.216 listed in zen.spamhaus.org]
 1.3 RCVD_IN_RP_RNBL        RBL: Relay in RNBL,
                            https://senderscore.org/blacklistlookup/
                            [50.171.28.216 listed in bl.score.senderscore.com]
 0.7 SPF_NEUTRAL            SPF: sender does not match SPF record (neutral)
 0.0 URIBL_BLOCKED          ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was blocked.
                            See
                            http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block
                             for more information.
                            [URIs: dyne.org]
 1.3 RDNS_NONE              Delivered to internal network by a host with no rDNS
 0.0 UNPARSEABLE_RELAY      Informational: message has unparseable relay lines

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam. If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Whew. I can't say I haven't considered this line of thought, and I remain
attentive to new data that may point at it again, but this is not an
Occam's razor-compatible theory, in that there are simpler theories that
explain the observations better. Or, for my more formal-maths colleagues, I
would say that proper inductive inference as described by Solomonoff will
not lead to this series of actions as the most probable cause of events.

Much like the heliocentric model vs. the Copernican, it is probable that
there are less sophisticated actions in the mix. In this case we cannot
quite know, but I will act as rationally as I can using the proper methods
for inference, in any case.

—J