:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Ecuador Digital Curr…
Góra strony
Autor: Nicolás Mendoza
Dla: System undo crew
Temat: Re: [unSYSTEM] Ecuador Digital Currency
We don't need to speculate on Correa's motives. This video speaks for
itself, in case you missed it at the time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiF53cxQQMQ

I am not saying that Correa is flawless. It's more about not going over the
board into demonizing him, because he's walked the talk, at least when it
comes to Assange (of epic importance). That alone already earns him the
benefit of my doubt. Enjoy the vid ;)