:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Ecuador Digital Curr…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Marco
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: System undo crew
Aihe: Re: [unSYSTEM] Ecuador Digital Currency
Don't be fooled. Correa is a devil in disguise. I Live in Ecuador, have for
over 5 years & this guy is Obama # 2. Wolf in sheep's clothing. American
trained economy from some ivy league school. Sells of all the jungle here
to chinese interests. Shuts down local grassroots activism via swat teams.
Some years ago he had banned GMO & put it in the constitution, now 2 years
later, he is desperately trying to reverse course & promote GMOs in the
country. Pretends he is against US "imperialism" but it is clear they both
answer to the SAME MASTERS. It's just a show, like those incredible
speeches Obama gave in 2006-7. This "electronic currency" is just fiat 2.0,
a central bank response to decentralized crypto currency which he has
recently BANNED. I had to turn off my GPU mining because I don't want to
jeopardize my freedom.
Ecuadorian jails aren't pretty.
Look to Putin or Morales if there is to be any hope in a politician.
Correa is a filthy pig, through & through.

www.nondescrypt.net - Episode 2 -Understanding Bitcoin for my take on it.

:)