:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Online Anonymity Wil…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Josh Walker
Aan: System undo crew
Onderwerp: Re: [unSYSTEM] Online Anonymity Will Soon Be The Only Kind We Have
Dark wallets, dark markets, hey, why not dark devices too, with dark app
markets. They're really kinda forcing our hand here, for which we probably
should thank them. It's when they slowly add to the regulatory burden that
we can wait too long to react, like a frog can be slowly boiled. I will
always be glad to see TPTB overconfident in their ability to rule, because
with that comes vain proclamations and the Free take notice.

I've been quite concerned that they learned their lesson after they served
up such perfect agar in a flawless petri dish and evolved filesharing from
Napster to DHT-torrents in a mere *decade*. Biologists should be so lucky.

But if the US regulatory bodies have an inkling of this, it seems there is
no shortage of other populous countries with rulers who have not learned
this.

So we carry on, then. Let's make surveillance ever more expensive for them,
while simultaneously choking their source of capital, and see who caves
first. This is a simple conservation of energy equation: as long as we do
not fail to act, we cannot lose.