:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Libertarians Scienti…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Chris Pacia
Aan: System undo crew
Onderwerp: Re: [unSYSTEM] Libertarians Scientifically Illiterate?
Metatron,

The environmental impact argument is either a deliberate smear or is
horrifically uninformed about what libertarians believe.

Almost all believe pollution to be a form of property damage and the
polluters should be held liable in court/arbitration.

The likely result of this would be rules for pollution that are more strick
that what the government allows today.

Again... uninformed or deliberate smear.