:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Ive reached a plea d…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Josh Walker
A: System undo crew
Asunto: Re: [unSYSTEM] Ive reached a plea deal
Spam detection software, running on the system "assata2", has
identified this incoming email as possible spam. The original message
similar future email. If you have any questions, see

Content preview: Indeed. And there are a couple others that are just as excellent.
Everyone has a favorite style, among 3 or 4 places. Thrillist.com is genius
for locales like ATX. Live like a 30-year local. There's also an excellent
food truck scene. To say nothing of the Bitcoin / cryptoanarchist scene,
of course! Austin is one of my favorite cities in the world. I'm a foodie,
of course. [...]

Content analysis details: (5.5 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
 3.6 RCVD_IN_PBL            RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus PBL
                            [50.171.28.216 listed in zen.spamhaus.org]
 0.7 SPF_NEUTRAL            SPF: sender does not match SPF record (neutral)
 0.0 URIBL_BLOCKED          ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was blocked.
                            See
                            http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block
                             for more information.
                            [URIs: dyne.org]
 0.0 LOTS_OF_MONEY          Huge... sums of money
 1.3 RDNS_NONE              Delivered to internal network by a host with no rDNS
 0.0 UNPARSEABLE_RELAY      Informational: message has unparseable relay lines

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam. If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Indeed. And there are a couple others that are just as excellent. Everyone
has a favorite style, among 3 or 4 places. Thrillist.com is genius for
locales like ATX. Live like a 30-year local.

There's also an excellent food truck scene. To say nothing of the Bitcoin /
cryptoanarchist scene, of course! Austin is one of my favorite cities in
the world. I'm a foodie, of course.

Anyway congrats again on being able to get a "reasonable" deal. If we're
right about the future, felonies for victimless crimes will not limit you
much.

—J