:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Libertarians Scienti…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Josh Walker
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] Libertarians Scientifically Illiterate?
Lol. What's a libertarian, according to the Guardian and their study? I'm
not going to google it because both sides are equally foolish, but on a
more conservative-leaning site I saw, not more than a few months ago, an
article written about an article that showed that "libertarians" had a
*greater* grasp of science than "liberals" (US-type, both, obviously).

So much like eggs, then. Science proves they're bad! Science proves they're
not bad! All that tells me is that somewhere, science stopped being
scientific.